Consumer Information Use And Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Mucinex Sinus-Max , please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Mucinex Maximum Strength Sinus
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX SINUS-MAX PRESSURE, PAIN & COUGH & NIGHTSHIFT SINUS: Fast Release, Powerful Multi-Symptom Relief medicine. Get back to whats important thanks to the fast, powerful medicine
- DAY TIME MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Pressure, Pain & Cough Caplets help to relieve pain, sinus pressure & congestion, headaches, controls cough and thins & loosens mucus
- NIGHT TIME MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Maximum Strength Mucinex Nightshift Sinus Caplets help to relieve pain, cough, reduce fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing & nasal congestion. Nighttime relief for a better morning!
- #1 TRUSTED COLD & COUGH BRAND: Mucinex is the #1 Cold and Cough brand doctors trust*
- AY TIME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER CAPLET: Contains Acetaminophen – Pain reliever Dextromethorphan HBr – Cough Suppressant Guaifenesin – Expectorant Phenylephrine HCI – Nasal Decongestant
- NIGHT TIME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER CAPLET: Contains Acetaminophen – Pain reliever Dextromethorphan HBr – Cough Suppressant Phenylephrine HCI – Nasal Decongestant Triprolidine HCI – Antihistamine
- FSA & HSA ELIGIBLE: Cover out-of-pocket expenses with pre-tax dollars.
What Are Some Side Effects That I Need To Call My Doctor About Right Away
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash hives itching red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever wheezing tightness in the chest or throat trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking unusual hoarseness or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Not able to pass urine or change in how much urine is passed.
- A very bad skin reaction may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin red or irritated eyes or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
Also Check: How Long Does Advil Sinus Congestion And Pain Last
Rite Aid Daytime Severe Sinus Congestion & Pain Relief
- FEVER & PAIN RELIEVER: 325mg of Acetaminophen in each caplet temporally relieves common cold symptoms like minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, and fever. While the expectorant and nasal decongestant clear mucus and nasal congestion.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Rite Aid Severe Sinus Congestion & Pain Relief relieves headache, nasal congestion, sinus congestion and sinus pressure, chest congestion and mucus. Compare the active ingredients to the national brand and get the same benefits.
- DAYTIME NON-DROWSY FORMULA: With Rite Aid cold medicine for adults, youll feel relief from symptoms associated with the common cold formulated without ingredients that may cause drowsiness So you can take on the day without feeling drowsy.
- FOR YOUR SEVERE SYMPTOMS: With Rite Aid Severe Cold & Flu sinus medicine for adults, youll get a pain reliever/fever reducer, cough suppressant to calm your cough, expectorant to power through mucus, and nasal decongestants for adults for congestion.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
What Do I Need To Tell My Doctor Before I Take Mucinex Sinus
- If you are allergic to Mucinex Sinus-Max any part of Mucinex Sinus-Max or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you have taken certain drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease in the last 14 days. This includes isocarboxazid, phenelzine,tranylcypromine, selegiline, or rasagiline. Very high blood pressure may happen.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Linezolid or methylene blue.
- If you have a cough with a lot of mucus.
- If you have a long-term cough caused by smoking or being around smoke, or lung problems like asthma or emphysema.
- If you have liver disease.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max .
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Mucinex Sinus-Max with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Read Also: What To Do If Sinus Infection Won T Go Away
What Are Some Other Side Effects Of Mucinex Sinus
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How Is This Medicine Best Taken
Use Mucinex Sinus-Max as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Drink lots of noncaffeine liquids unless told to drink less liquid by your doctor.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take Mucinex Sinus-Max on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Mucinex Sinus-Max is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
Don’t Miss: Medication To Treat Sinus Infection
How Do I Store And/or Throw Out Mucinex Sinus
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Also Check: Advil Sinus Congestion And Pain Ingredients
Nozin Nasal Sanitizer Antiseptic 12ml Bottle
- SCIENCE BACKED: Decreases germs. Keeps protecting for up to 12 hours. Clinically proven with peer-reviewed hospital studies.
- TRUSTED BY HUNDREDS OF HOSPITALS: 62% alcohol based OTC topical antiseptic. #1 nasal antiseptic used in professional healthcare for daily application, now available to you.
- HOW IT WORKS: Safely decreases germs while moisturizing the nostrils. Pleasant citrus scent.
- WHEN TO USE IT: Recommended as part of routine hygiene. Safe for daily use. You can use it every time you or your family leave the house.
- EASY TO USE: Application is simple and convenient: swab around each nostril with a saturated cotton swab tip. See product description below for use instructions. 12 mL bottle with 20 starter cotton swabs. Up to 60 applications per bottle. PROUDLY AMERICAN: Made in the USA.
How To Use Mucinex Sinus
See also Warning section.
Read and follow all directions on the package label. If you have any questions, consult your pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually every 4 to 6 hours as needed or as directed by your doctor. Drink plenty of fluids when you use this medication unless otherwise directed by your doctor. The fluid will help loosen the mucus in your lungs.
If you are using the liquid form of this medication, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose. If your liquid form is a suspension, shake the bottle well before each dose.
The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose, take it more frequently, or use it for a longer time than directed. Do not give children medicines labeled only for adults.
Tell your doctor if your condition lasts for more than 1 week, if it gets worse, or if it occurs with a headache that doesn’t go away, rash, or fever lasting more than 3 days. These may be symptoms of a serious medical problem and should be checked by a doctor.
Also Check: How Long Are You Contagious With A Sinus Infection
Sambucol Black Elderberry Homeopathic Cold & Flu Relief Tablets Helps Relieve Nasal And Sinus Congestion Runny Nose Sore Throat Coughing Sneezing Chills And Fever 30 Count
- Get fast, temporary relief from cold & flu symptoms, take at the first sign of symptoms to help relieve nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, chills and fever
- Quick dissolving tablets melt in your mouth without water and contain less than 1g of sugar
- Designed to work in combination with our other Sambucol products, including our syrups, gummies, and throat lozenges. Homeopathic products are not intended for immune support
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming and perfect for the whole family**
- The Original Elderberry Brand – Sambucol has decades of experience making high-quality black elderberry supplements you can trust.**Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Vicks Sinex Severe Liquicaps All
- Experience fast powerful relief from nasal congestion sinus pressure sinus headache and sinus pain!
- Best suited to treat sinus symptoms caused by the common cold hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies because it reduces pressure in the sinuses and relieves sinus pain!
- The powerful non-drowsy nasal decongestant medicine and pain reliever help to provide all in one relief for your sinus symptoms!
- HSA and FSA eligible Check with your provider for more details
- This product is not formulated with an antihistimine allergy medicine and is not intended to treat runny nose itchy & watery eyes or sneezing
You May Like: How To Know If You Have Sinus Problems