How Do You Use Arm And Hammer Simply Saline
. In this manner, is Arm & Hammer Simply Saline safe for babies?
Safely and effectively clear up congested little noses with Simple Saline Baby by Arm & Hammer. The baby-friendly formula moisturizes irritated nasal passages and is ideal for everyday congestion relief.
Furthermore, how does Simply Saline work? Simply saline nasal spray helps deliver instant congestion relief by flushing out irritants. It’s adaptable nozzle and gentle mist make it easy to use. Plus, Simply Saline is always safe to pair with your cold or allergy medicine because it’s drug free, preservative free, steroid free, and non-addictive.
Also to know, is Arm and Hammer saline spray safe?
A: ARM& HAMMER Simply SalineNasal Relief is drug-free and preservative-free, so it is safe to use every day as often as needed.
Can babies use Simply Saline?
The one difference in the Simply Saline Baby Nasal Mist is that the nozzle on the infant spray bottle is safer and easier to use on babies and small children than trying to put the adult nozzle from the Simply Saline Adult mist into the child’s nostril.
Compare With Similar Items
|This item Simply Saline Adult Nasal Mist, Allergy and Sinus, 1.5-Ounce|
|4.5 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|1.52 Fl Oz||4.6 Fl Oz||4.5 Fl Oz||1.6 Fl Oz||4.5 Ounce|
Water, Sodium chloride, Sodium bicarbonate
use as directed on package
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
4.5 out of 5 stars
Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief 15 Ounce 9 Pack
Seller: luxepharmacy99.7%, Location:Spring Valley, New York, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:233031195098Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief 1.5 Ounce, 9 Pack. This listing is for 9 units. Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief. This baking soda helps clean nasal passages. Helps clear sinus & nasal congestion. Drug-free. Helps clear sinus & nasal congestion. Hypertonic, sterile saline solution. Allergy & sinus relief. Condition:New, Brand:CHURCH/DWIGH, Dosage:Not Specified, Type:Cold Treatment, UPC:022600029106 See More
- Popularity – 0 watching, 30 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available. More
Recommended Reading: What Can Be Done For Sinus Infection
Simply Saline Adult Nasal Mist Allergy And Sinus 15
- Clears nasal passages to reduce snoring
- Safe to use with prescription and OTC medicines
- Works for severe congestion without damaging nasal tissue
- Made with ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda
Similar item to consider
Find answers in product info, Q& As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Types Of Otc Nasal Sprays
OTC nasal sprays can be categorized by their active ingredients .
- Steroid. OTC steroid nasal sprays are mean to reduce inflammation. Thats why theyre recommended for treating allergies and chronic sinusitis. The steroid sprays may contain budesonide or fluticasone.
- Antihistamine. Antihistamine sprays are meant to blunt the impact of an allergen that your body is reacting to. These products are mostly recommended for allergies. Active antihistamine ingredients in nasal sprays are azelastine or olopatadine.
- Nasal decongestant. These types of sprays aim to shrink irritated blood vessels that line your nose, reducing inflammation to help you breathe more easily. Ingredients may include oxymetazoline hydrochloride or phenylephrine hydrochloride.
- Saline. Saline sprays dont contain active ingredients, but they can loosen mucus and help you to breathe more easily.
Don’t Miss: Tumor In Sinus Cavity Surgery
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
How To Use Simply Saline Aerosol Spray
Spray this product into each nostril as needed or as directed by your doctor. This product may also be given into the nose as drops or a stream. Follow all directions on the product package. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Try not to touch the container tip to the inside of your nose. If this happens, rinse the tip with hot water and dry with a clean tissue before recapping the container.
If your condition persists or worsens, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.
Also Check: How To Get Rid Of Sinus Drainage In Ear
How We Chose
We chose these products based on the following criteria:
- Hundreds of verified customer reviews. We read through what people like you had to say about the pros and cons of every product on this list.
- Transparent and honest claims. We disqualified any product that makes medically inaccurate or exaggerated claims about how their product can work in their advertising.
- Clinical trials and peer-reviewed studies. We checked the research on the active ingredients and long-term side effects of the products on this list so you could have peace of mind making your choice.