Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus
To receive this label RSS feed
Copy the URL below and paste it into your RSS Reader application.
To receive all DailyMed Updates for the last seven days
Copy the URL below and paste it into your RSS Reader application.
What will I get with the DailyMed RSS feed?
DailyMed will deliver notification of updates and additions to Drug Label information currently shown on this site through its RSS feed.
DailyMed will deliver this notification to your desktop, Web browser, or e-mail depending on the RSS Reader you select to use. To view updated drug label links, paste the RSS feed address shown below into a RSS reader, or use a browser which supports RSS feeds, such as Safari for Mac OS X.
How to discontinue the RSS feed
If you no longer wish to have this DailyMed RSS service, simply delete the copied URL from your RSS Reader.
Why is DailyMed no longer displaying pill images on the Search Results and Drug Info pages?
Due to inconsistencies between the drug labels on DailyMed and the pill images provided by RxImage, we no longer display the RxImage pill images associated with drug labels.
We anticipate reposting the images once we are able identify and filter out images that do not match the information provided in the drug labels.
Vicks Nyquil Severe Nighttime Relief Of Cough
- Maximum Symptom-Fighting Ingredients To Relieve Your Worst Cold & Flu Symptoms, Among Otc Cold & Flu Medicines
- Max Strength Nighttime Relief. Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu Liquid Temporarily Relieves Common Cold & Flu Symptoms, Including Cough Due To Minor Throat & Bronchial Irritation, Sore Throat, Headache, Minor Aches & Pains, Fever, Runny Nose & Sneezing
- Multi-Symptom Relief. Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu Contains A Nasal Decongestant For Your Toughest Nasal Congestion And Sinus Pressure
- From The World’s #1 Selling Cough& Cold Brand. Vicks Nyquil Severe Helps Dry Up Your Nasal Passages To Relieve Your Runny Nose
- Contains Acetaminophen: A Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Than Can Help Soothe Your Sore Throat
How To Use Mucinex Sinus
See also Warning section.
If you are using the over-the-counter product, read and follow all directions on the product package before taking this medication.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually every 4 to 6 hours as needed, or as directed by your doctor. Drink plenty of fluids when you use this medication unless otherwise directed by your doctor. The fluid will help loosen the mucus in your lungs.
If you are using a liquid form, carefully measure your dose using a medication-measuring device or spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose. For some liquid products, you may need to shake the bottle well before each dose. Check the directions on the product package.
The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often than directed without your doctor’s approval. Improper use of this medication may result in serious harm .
Tell your doctor if your condition persists for more than 5 to 7 days, if it worsens, or if it occurs with rash, persistent headache, or fever lasting more than 3 days. These may be symptoms of a serious medical problem and should be checked by a doctor.
Recommended Reading: Urgent Care For Sinus Infection
Who Can I Talk To If I Have Questions About Usage Of Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus
USNational Womens Health and Breastfeeding Helpline: 800-994-9662 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET, Monday through FridayUKNational Breastfeeding Helpline: 0300-100-0212 9.30am to 9.30pm, dailyAssociation of Breastfeeding Mothers: 0300-330-5453La Leche League: 0345-120-2918The Breastfeeding Network supporter line in Bengali and Sylheti: 0300-456-2421National Childbirth Trust : 0300-330-0700AustraliaNational Breastfeeding Helpline: 1800-686-268 24 hours a day, 7 days a weekCanada
Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler V1200 Face Steamer Or Inhaler With Soft Face Mask For Targeted Steam Relief Aids With Sinus Problems Congestion Cough Use With Soothing Menthol Vicks Vapopads
- Personal Steam Inhaler: Many Find That Using A Steam Inhaler For Sinus Relief Or Other Breathing Problems, Such As Bronchitis, Allergies, And Colds, Helps Them Breathe More Easily. Vicks Inhaler Features A Face Mask, For Targeted Delivery Of Pure Mist.
- Vicks Steam Inhaler: Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler, With A Soft, Comfortable Face Mask And Compatible With Soothing Menthol Vicks Vapopads, Provide A Warm Mist Of Steam For Temporary Relief From Allergies, Congestion And Coughs In A 5-15 Minute Treatment.
- Vicks Vaporizers, Humidifiers, & Steam Inhalers: Moisture & Humidity Offer Temporary Relief From Cough& Congestion Due To Colds Or Allergies. Vicks Line Of Humidifiers & Steam Inhalers, Help You Breathe Easier Wherever You Are, From The Bedroom To The Office.
- Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler: Our Personal Steam Inhaler Helps You Breathe Easier Wherever You Are.
- Cough And Congestion Relief: When You Have A Cold, Coughing And Congestion Can Make You Miserable. Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler Provides Temporary Relief From Coughing And Congestion, So You Get A Rest From Coughing Fits And Can Breathe More Freely.
Don’t Miss: Advil Cold And Sinus Nighttime
Vicks Vapodrops Candy Cough Relief Cherry Flavor Cough Suppressant And Oral Analgesic
* Our Top 3 Picks of vick vaporub provid cough relief is based on our analysis system on product features, online popularity, price, brand reputation, and other expert reviews. Hope to match you here. If none, the following products recommendations and the related top 15 advices you might be interested.
Buy Best Vick Vaporub Provid Cough Relief Tips
The vick vaporub provid cough relief ranking is based on our detailed evaluation and analysis of over 1,347 consumer satisfaction surveys. We have come up with the top 15vick vaporub provid cough relief you might be interested in and rated them on factors such as value for money, popularity, usage experience.
Recommended Reading: Signs Of Serious Sinus Infection
What Should I Do If Already Breastfed My Kid After Using Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus
During whole lactation period you shall first discuss with your doctor and then together you shall decide whether you shall take that drug or not however if you have already taken Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus-max Pressure, Pain And Cough then you shall inform your doctor, But you should not be worried too much as Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus-max Pressure, Pain And Cough comes in category of low risk drug.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
You May Like: Best Medication To Stop Sinus Drainage